BLOOD BANKING SYSTEM AND REAGENTS
The PK®7300 System: First in Automated Blood Donor Testing
Experience the reliability and efficiency of the industry-leading PK7300 Automated Microplate System from your global partner in high-volume donor center testing solutions. For almost 30 years, PK systems have been synonymous with reliability. Today’s PK7300 system and reagents* are no exception, offering the accuracy and workload capability customers have come to know and respect from PK system technology.
- Discover a 30-year history of reliability with an exclusive terraced microplate design for hemagglutination, and a testing menu that includes ABO/Rh testing, Rh and Kell phenotyping, syphilis (TP) and cytomegalovirus screening
- Boost testing efficiency with the highest throughput available of any high-volume donor center system
- Optimize testing by applying reagents created specifically for the PK7300 system and its terraced microplate technology
- Gain access to Grifols serological red blood cell reagents for conventional techniques and internal quality control needs†
- Benefit from the convenience and customer-focused care of knowledgeable service and support representatives
PK7300 Automated Microplate System & Reagents
Benefit from reliable, high-volume PK system technology
Support high-volume use with throughput of 300 samples per hour via fully automated batch testing, proven agglutination technology and exclusive terraced plates.
High quality products suitable for all blood banks and labs
Conduct reverse typing, antibody screening and antibody identification with a wide range of reagent red blood cells from Grifols Diagnostics, distributed by Beckman Coulter.
- Ready to use
- Stable for 35 days (storage at 2–8°C)
- Available on standing order at 4-week intervals (13 times per year)
*Available in North America and Australia only.